Sunday, January 8, 2012

Coming back

I am getting back to writing here. I never really kept it before because mostly I thought it was a bit silly to write for noone to read. I kept thinking about writing every now and then but it seemed a little nonsense, since most of the stuff I write here I do not really want to say to anyone, and I have not asked anyone to follow this.
But doing this health assesment at work; there was a question that was related to stress management. It was "do you use any stress management techniques such as: blah, blah, writing, blah blah?" Then it hit me: this is de-stressing. I always thought running was what I do to destress but it seems that writing will help too. Overall because I do not have any friends I can confide here at the moment.
I will be doing this. Thanks for reading me, Mr. Noone!
Perhaps the most interesting thing in my life, at least for me, is that I have finally been able to drive to work in the highway. This is something that for some reason I am very scared of. I think I am more scared of not-dying in an accident than dying. Like becoming handicapped and needing someone. Perhaps that says a lot about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment